This Site is owned and managed by Treasure Pod Pte Ltd. By using this Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing this site. Treasure Pod Pte Ltd reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Therefore, we advise you to read these terms everytime you log in to the site. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use this Site.
Treasure Pod Pte Ltd does not promise that this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that it will provide specific results from use of the site content, search or any link(s) on it. The site and content are delivered on an ‘as-available’ and ‘as-in’ basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Treasure Pod Pte Ltd will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages. Treasure Pod Pte Ltd is not responsible or liable for the contents of any websites of third parties which are listed on this site.
Treasure Pod Pte Ltd makes best effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this website. However, Treasure Pod Pte Ltd does not warranty accuracy of the information, and no liability or responsibility is assumed for any errors or omissions in its contents. Treasure Pod Pte Ltd reserves the right to change product(s), product description(s), availability, prices at any time without prior notice or obligation. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Renovation Planner / Calculator
The renovation planner online application is made available to assist prospective clients as well as general users in the planning and budgeting towards their renovation plans and is in no way constituting the creation of a quotation or an offer of services by Treasure Pod Pte Ltd. In no event shall Treasure Pod Pte Ltd be liable for any damages or claims arising out of the use or inability to use the renovation planner facility on Treasure Pod Pte Ltd’s internet site.
References to Other Websites
Treasure Pod Pte Ltd makes no representation whatsoever regarding the content, safety, reliability or accuracy of any other websites or content of such other website referenced from this site.
Trademarks and Copyrights
All brand names are registered trademarks of their respective owners. Treasure Pod Pte Ltd does not claim any legal interest in trademarks, logos, or other intellectual property, than that of its own.
Photos that are part of Treasure Pod Pte Ltd photo collection are allowed to be posted on Treasure Pod Pte Ltd website only. Any use of these photos on any other websites requires consent from Treasure Pod Pte Ltd management.
You agree to indemnify and hold Treasure Pod Pte Ltd, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Have a question regarding your privacy and personal details? Please contact our appointed Data Protection Officer, Jason Koh, by clicking here